Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Pack Caught On Tape 808 909 Torrent ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Libre ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sashkail
.:: Visiteur ::.

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pack Caught On Tape 808 909 Torrent Répondre en citant

Pack Caught On Tape 808 909 Torrent > bit.ly/1sK41vq

In,,,this,,,record,,,,the,,,808,,,is,,,distorted,,,and,,,given,,,a,,,sparse,,,arrangement,,,,allowing,,,it,,,to,,,fill,,,out,,,a,,,large,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,frequency,,,spectrumMexicoRunionIf,I,was,mixing,someone,elses,record,,this,is,probably,too,extreme,of,a,process,,Id,certainly,be,speaking,with,the,producer,if,I,wanted,to,take,the,808,in,this,directionDrop,your,email,belowto,instantly,download,the808s!,Email:,Video,Tutorials,Share,Tweet,Google+,You,might,also,like:,How,to,Mix,Trap,Music,Peoples,Court:,Loudness,vsLastly,,you,can,kind,of,have,your,cake,and,eat,it,too,with,multiband,compressionBut,,,I,,,like,,,the,,,snare,,,drum,,,of,,,the,,,MFB,,,522RussiaNorwayHungary4Theres,,also,,a,,little,,more,,sustain,,in,,the,,overall,,signalAnd,,,the,,,reason,,,why,,,Im,,,looking,,,into,,,hardware,,,is,,,because,,,I,,,like,,,to,,,avoid,,,computers,,,as,,,much,,,as,,,possibletighttttThis,,analog,,clipping,,creates,,some,,really,,crazy,,sounding,,overtonesMacau808s,,and,,Heartbreaks,,,for,,example,,,primarily,,relied,,on,,909sThey,,,are,,,classicsA,,,while,,,ago,Edgar,,,Maguyon(aka,,,Edgar,,,M)has,,,released,,,an,,,epic,,,collectionofRoland,,,TR-909drum,,,machine,,,recordingsIve,looked,at,the,MFB,522,,again,,I,dont,like,the,hi,hatsRegistered,Office,-,Suite,201,Berkshire,House,,39-51,High,Street,,Ascot,SL5,7HYThis,,is,,a,,basic,,909,,punch,,kick,,dubbed,,on,,top,,of,,the,,808.Worst,,case,,scenario,,is,,me,,spending,,money,,on,,parameters,,that,,I,,don't,,needI,,,think,,,it's,,,a,,,mono,,,pad,,,function?,,,I,,,speak,,,bad,,,english,,,and,,,I'm,,,bad,,,at,,,explaining,,,thingsIts,,,unique,,,in,,,that,,,it,,,comes,,,from,,,digitally,,,reducing,,,the,,,resolution,,,of,,,a,,,soundAnd,,one,,of,,my,,favorite,,808,,sounds,,still,,has,,to,,be,,6,,foot,,7,,by,,Lil,,WayneArgentinaOnce,,again,,,I'd,,like,,to,,thank,,all,,that,,have,,responded,,,and,,would,,like,,to,,encourage,,more,,people,,to,,let,,me,,know,,their,,thoughts,,on,,this,,particular,,concernAustraliaTurkeyThey,,,were,,,captured,,,at,,,two,,,different,,,gain,,,settings,,,and,,,then,,,ran,,,back,,,into,,,digital,,,and,,,sampled,,,into,,,the,,,one,,,shots,,,you,,,hear,,,nowBut,I,do,think,808,samples,are,kind,of,a,generic,sound,pack,,so,it,may,be,okI,,,recently,,,purchased,,,your,,,how,,,to,,,mix,,,trap,,,beats,,,video,,,sets,,,and,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,say,,,for,,,the,,,price,,,and,,,information,,,,it,,,has,,,been,,,more,,,than,,,worth,,,itIntroduced,,by,,the,,Roland,,Corporation,,in,,early,,1980The,,focus,,is,,mainly,,on,,freeware,,for,,musicians,,so,,anything,,from,,effects,,and,,processing,,for,,mixing,,to,,VST,,instrumentsCategory:,,,Free,,,Drum,,,Samples,,,,,,Free,,,Music,,,Samples,,,,,,Music,,,Production,,,Resources,,,Get,,,the,,,Best,,,From,,,Our,,,Blog,,,Music,,,production,,,tips,,,,interviews,,,,free,,,samplesGet,,,music,,,production,,,tips,,,,interviews,,,,free,,,samples,,,,drums,,,,and,,,moreReply,,,AQ,,,Production,,,says:,,,March,,,5,,,,2011,,,at,,,3:17,,,pm,,,Thanks,,,a,,,lot f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie Libre -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'